Summer 2017 Goals

April 24, 2017

I know everyone likes to make resolutions when January rolls around, but let's be real... how many of us actually stick to them? I decided not to make any resolutions or goals this year, but after giving it a little more thought, I decided to make some goals I want to achieve by this summer!

1 // Pass My Theory Test
I've been dreaming of owning my own car for yeaaars! But, life got in the way and at the age of 19 I still have not yet gotten a car, or even done my theory test at all. I hope to finally change this and at least pass the theory so that I can start focusing on the practical.

2 // Be a Regular Gym-Goer 
Being fit and healthy has been on my to-do list since forever, and for some reason I feel that this is the year I can make a great deal of change to my health. I want to start doing more workouts at home (baby steps right?) and then transition to going to the gym. I'm not obsessed about having a "summer body" or anything like that but not being breathless when I go up stairs would be amazing!

3 // Read!!!
I have a whole list of books I want to read and since I have a whole year to do anything I want, I'm gonna take this time to read some books I couldn't while in sixth form. I'm trying to read a book a month to keep things easy to manage.

Not a lot of things t achieve, but if I do manage to do just 2 of these things, I know I'll feel much better about myself. What are your summer goals?

I'll see you in the next one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!