What I got for my Birthday!

October 27, 2014

Haaaaappy birthday to me! 


Today, as of 10:00 am, I turned 17! Now, the only thing I'm looking forward to is learning how to finally drive!

Here are some things I got for my birthday!







This bag with the lovely gold detailing...


And these boots! 



And this cake!

What I would give for a few slices of that right now...



Pancakes for breakfast are a bit of a tradition for birthdays in our house, and today was no exception.

I had mine topped with blueberries and sprinklings of powdered sugar...

What I would give for some of that right now!

This birthday has been great, and I look forward to turning 18!

Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!


My Links:







You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely birthday hun! That cake is gorgeous!

    Beth x
    bethelouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great day thanks! And the cake tasted even better than it looked :D

      Malensu x

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Those pancakes look great!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And they tasted greaaaat :P

      Malensu x

      Delete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog, it's very nice :) And happy birthday!

    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post!