My Shoe Collection!

August 05, 2014

I never used to be too fussed about what shoes I own, or how often I wore them. Now, everything seemed to have changed, because I find I want to have a variety of different kinds of shoes! I think the only shoes I cannot wear are opened toed ones. This includes sandals, open toed heels - anything that show my toes! I think I have slight podophobia. What do you think?

Since I have gradually built up the number of shoes I own, and the style, I thought I would do a shoe collection. I first saw Kayla do this on her YouTube channel, and felt inspired. 


I was also feeling motivated by just watching Vivianna's Wardrobe Clearout video. I did exactly as she said; clear everything out, and organise, organise, organise!


So, here we go! My shoe collection!


But before that, I have a quick sidenote! I said that the nail polish in my last post was like a pastel grey. While this is true, outside, it looks more like  a blue-y shade, rather than a grey. You can take a look over here




Okay, seriously now. Onto the post!

I'm going to start off with the shoes I wore today.




I got these from New Look, and you can check them out in my haul post. These were initially too large for me, and came laceless. However, I put some old laces through them and now they fit!


^I do not know what this pose was supposed to be...





Next up, are my black combat-style boots from Primark.


My mum got me these a few months ago in spring, and I think I wore them basically everydyay. However, with summer being the current season here in the UK, I have to keep these hidden away in the back of my wardrobe. When September rolls by, though, I feel I will become attached to these shoes!









Next up, we have my plain black pumps from New Look. (Can you tell I really love New Look?)


These are super comfortable and lightweight, without feeling like they'll slip off at any minute. They're basic and simple, and they make any outfit I wear dressed down and casual.




 ^Awkward posing 101




Now, we have my little Grandma Shoes.



I tried to get myself to stop calling them Grandma Shoes, and loafers, but the name has unfortunately stuck. You can check these out in my haul post, as well as my outfit of the day post. 









I've just realised all my shoes are black. It's not a complete accident, black just matches everything!

Anyway, the last shoes are my prom shoes!




I got these from Deichmann, and I absolutely love them! They're wedged and are made from suede. These are probably my favourite pair of heels I've ever owned! (And the only pair I've ever managed to walk in)!









And that's it! Not a lot of shoes, but they are the only shoes I need. No point in buying shoes that I won't wear or even need right now! With that being said, I do, however, feel like I just need one more pair of heels, then I am done for shoes for the next few months. But, until winter rolls by, I don't think I'll be buying any more shoes yet!


Thanks for checking this out! Leave me a comment below and tell me what your all time favourite pair of shoes are!


Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!


Malensu x 



My Links:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings from the UK!
      And lovely blog! :-)

      Delete
  2. School shoes, now they are gone but never forgotten. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chucked mine as soon as school let out! XD
      RIP :P

      Delete
  3. Great post! Really like it :)

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! And I've followed you! :)

      Delete

Thanks for checking out this post!